What’s the team like?
We rely heavily on React and Redux consuming RESTful APIs and on the backend, PHP7, Symfony3, Node.JS and MySQL. We use AWS, Docker and Kubernetes for infrastructure.
Our engineering teams, split into multi-functional teams that look after the investor and borrower platforms, provide the technology and innovation that allows us to grow and evolve as a business. Without them, we could not achieve the goals we set as a company. From building a brand new microservice architecture to introducing 3rd party services to enable efficiencies or expansion, the challenges are never ending
What’s my day to day going to be like?
- Build responsive website layout/user interface
- Capture and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Build and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
What we need you to have?
- Responsive design
- Confident in working with RESTIsh API
- You’re passionate about Interactive Design and you came across Atomic Design principles
- You are collaborative and prefer to work as a team rather than as an individual
It would be great if you've got the following:
- Worked on some highly scalable microservices,
- Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Any knowledge of Node.JS
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- An interest in learning React and Redux
- Keen interest in finance or property and industry disruption
What you’ll get in return
- An open-plan working environment
- Vitality Health Insurance (This includes Private Medical, Subsidised Gym, Wellness)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Matched pension contributions up to 4%
- Discretionary share-option scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Various discounts via PerkBox
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Brown Bag and a lunch from a local restaurant every Friday
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks are available every single day
What We are About
LendInvest (www.lendinvest.com) is the UK’s leading online platform for property finance and investing. Since launching in 2008, LendInvest has lent over £1.5 billion ($1.9 billion) to help buy, build or renovate over 5,000 homes across the UK.
LendInvest uses technology to provide borrowers with short-term bridging finance, development finance and Buy-To-Let; and investors that include retail investors (in our London Stock Exchange listed bond), investors on our Online Investment Platform and some of the world’s largest financial institutions, with stable income secured against property.
LendInvest is still majority owned by the founders and staff of the business, but has also raised equity from the same investors that founded Skype, and early investors in financial technology businesses like Klarna, Stripe and SoFi.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.