Mortgage Case Administrator
What are we about
We are looking for a Mortgage Case Administrator is to assist the Case Managers with their pipeline of short term mortgage cases.
You will be responsible for the initial stages of the mortgage application ensuring that the data collected from due diligence searches carried out on the borrower and property are accurately saved for Underwriter Assessments.
You will work alongside Case Managers throughout the rest of the process through to completion taking valuation payments, instructing intermediaries and assisting with a number of other tasks as required.
You must be able to manage their time effectively and meet the teams demanding SLA’s, be proactive and communicate in a professional and friendly manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Create mortgage offer letters
- Assist borrowers and brokers with completing their application forms
- Liaise with valuers/obtain quotes
- Upon receipt of the application form obtain valuation fee from borrower
- Carry out and review initial searches on the borrower and property
- Keep case files and related data up to date and 100% accurate
- Manage the pipeline of cases that have not yet progressed to valuation
- Instruct valuers and solicitors once cases have been approved by Underwriters
- Carry out a pre-completion call with all borrowers
- Ensure fully signed suite of legal docs received from solicitors post completion are saved.
- Key Relationships / Stakeholders: Senior Case Manager (SCM), Lending Operations Manager (LOM), Underwriting Manager (UWM), Case Managers (CM), Underwriters (UW), Business Development Managers (BDM)
What we’d need you to have
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, whose behaviour demonstrates commitment to team goals
- Able to adapt to system and process changes
What you'll get in return
- Matched pension contributions
- Discretionary share-option scheme
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Season Ticket Loan
- 25 days holiday
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay
- Subsidised gym membership via PerkBox
- Various other discounts/benefits via PerkBox
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks are available each day