Who we are
LendInvest is a new type of financial services business: the marketplace for mortgages. LendInvest’s unique platform and proprietary technology solve complexity for borrowers and provide investors with stable income secured against property.
Since launching in 2008, LendInvest has lent over £2 billion and built a significant and diverse capital base comprising individuals, corporates and some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
What you will be doing
This role will be responsible for extracting and analysing data to enable LendInvest to reliably analyse data to improve business insights, produce regulatory reporting, financial analysis & enable decisions. You’ll work closely with the data team and wider business, becoming instrumental in supporting and developing our data driven decision making.
The role would suit an experienced and enthusiastic Data Analyst who is looking for a highly visible and varied role at the heart of our business.
- Autonomously develop analytics, working closely with stakeholders from across the business
- Identify and assist in gathering insights and producing high impact visual analytics for business consumption
- Help formulate data driven decision making
- Contribute towards the strategy and design of analytics and BI / MI reporting
What we are looking for
- Proven analytics experience preferably working with mortgage or consumer lending products;
- University graduate with a degree in a highly numerate discipline (Maths, Physics, Economics
- Experience using SQL, Python/R, and Excel and Tableau visualisation tools to present insights;
- Exposure to financial and consumer reporting
- Driven to constantly question the status quo, test new tools and ways of thinking, measure the results, and learn from the experiences;
What we offer
- An open-plan working environment
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Matched pension contributions up to 4%
- Discretionary share-option scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay
- Various discounts/benefits via PerkBox (Including Gym, food and cinema)
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant